Edugroupie – learning from others

In creating and developing my Edublog, I have found that there are so many ways and places to visit to get ideas. Having been an avid reader within the edublogosphere over many years now, I feel like I have become somewhat of an ‘edu-groupie’ to the many fine edubloggers out there. If there was a cluster map that worked in reverse (there probably is) I reckon mine would have more red spots than a ‘plague of measles’.

This has really helped me refine my thinking in the how / what / when and why of posting. 

I have especially enjoyed reading through Carol Cooper Taylor’s post of 38 ways to find great edublogs  and found her link to ‘Jason Falls of Social Media Explorer’ particularly interesting, who compiled a list in Jan 2009 of the 50 Top Education Blogs based on their engagement over the past 30 days. I discovered that I subscribe already to just over 30 of these blogs. 

If you’re just starting out your own Edublog, like me – check out Carol’s (‘Blog by Carol’) post – and enjoy / learn about the best in the field.

9 thoughts on “Edugroupie – learning from others

1. Pingback: Introducing The EduGroupie | Graham Wegner - Open Educator

2. Pingback: » OLDaily per Stephen Downes, 9 de març de 2009 TIC, E/A, REF / PER…:

3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Sarah

http://www.clpostingguide.info

4. Thanks for the great links Paul, as an edugroupie myself, I now have a nice long list of new edublogs to check out. Please check mine out when you get a chance.

5. Karen Millen Is honored on Individual Design

Karen Millen Clothing has been synonymous with glamour and sexy since its inception. You may be very noble and sexy with the Karen Millen Dresses Band. Don’t hesitate to get this Karen Millen Dress. Karen Millen brings a designer approach to high street shops dressing self-confident, glamorous women in polished, fun and feminine clothes.

While the eye-catching designer styles were by the bucket load, some savvy dressers won approval from Welsh variours dress, who said style was just as much about confidence than it was about designer labels.Karen Millen Clothing Clearance give lots of people the opportunity to have nice new or quality second hand clothes with no guilt over spending exorbitant amounts on that new dress or footwear.

Now more and more ladies recognize the Karen Millen Dress as the first choice once they want to go party or take part in a offical occasion. The emblem prides itself on its individual, well-design pieces that transcend the seasons. Fashion, Self-confidence, Charm that each Karen Millen Outlet decide to provide you.
    karen millen mother of the bride dresses

6. Thank you for sharing such an informative content; it is really interesting. Please visit my signature website for best services regarding GED Online, Online diploma, High School Diploma, High School Diploma Online, Get GED Online, Online GED, Earn your GED Online, Take GED Online, Online High School, Online GED Program, Accredited GED, Accredited High School Diploma, Accredited GED Online, Accredited high school diploma online, GED tests online, High school diploma at home, Get high school diploma online, GED online testing and Online high school diploma programs.